TASTE OF ARUBA MORNING TOUR WITH LUNCH
Tours are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Our Best Seller Tour! Come and experience our colorful and comfortable catamaran with 4 level outdoor deck with this half-day tour, which combines the wonders of 3 incredible snorkeling stops. Discover the sea life of the Caribbean plus our tasty Caribbean lunch.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you cruise Aruba’s coastline to three delightful swimming and snorkeling stops. Feed colorful fishes and check the Antilla wreck (400ft long) one of the biggest in the Caribbean. At the last stop we open up the rope swing for the adventurous and serve a delicious Caribbean lunch: a plate of grouper, BBQ chicken with creole Caribbean sauce, rice, cucumber & tomato salad, and a fruit skewer.
On our way back to the mooring join us in our on board dancing and partying that will make you laugh and forget about worries!
Join us for loads of fun. Mi Dushi crew awaits you with great music and the touch of the local culture.
- 3 Snorkeling stops: Boca Catalina & Malmok (both shallow reefs) and the famous “Antilla” wreck. The largest shipwreck sunk in the Caribbean (400ft long) a German freighter sunk in WWII.
- Lunch: a great and tasty Island lunch served on board and prepared by our catering service.
- Open Bar: including a variety of local cocktails, juices and sodas, and Mi Dushi Potent Run Punch!
- Pirate Rope Swing
- Snorkeling equipment and instructions included
- Fun celebrations on board for all ages! Bring your camera and take great memories home.
Check in: 9:40 a.m.
Departure Time: 10:00 a.m.
Boarding Pier: Hadicurari Pier in Palm Beach (High Rise area), between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Resorts. Walk down the pier until the end. MI DUSHI will be docked and our employees will be waiting for you. Check in will be performed on board.